Bonsai Basics: The Foundations of Bonsai
The third book from Bonsai4me and Harry Harrington, 'Bonsai Basics: The Foundations of Bonsai' based on the book 'Bonsai Basics', previously only available as an e-book.
- Published by Bonsai4me.com and B4MePublishing
- Paperback: 120 full colour pages, glossy paper
- Dimensions: 280mm x 221mm x 8mm
- Publishing date: Friday 27th March 2015
- ISBN 978-953-56515-3-6
- Just GBP£14.95 (approx $19 or EUR17)
- All copies of The Foundations of Bonsai are signed by the author.
- Now available to UK and European readers from Amazon.uk
- Now available to USA readers from Amazon.com
- For reviews of Bonsai Basics: The Foundations of Bonsai please see HERE
- To purchase please visit the Bonsai4me/B4MePublishing Online Shop
"Upon finding that I work as a professional bonsai artist, many people will remark that they once had a bonsai, but it died and with some regret, they gave up".
Based on the Bonsai Basics section of the hugely successful Bonsai4me.com website and an e-book of the same name, the text and information contained within 'Bonsai Basics: The Foundations of Bonsai' the paperback has been written and developed over the past 15 years.
It is hoped that this book, 'Bonsai Basics: The Foundations of Bonsai', will arm those new to bonsai, as well as experienced enthusiasts still using outdated techniques, with a solid foundation of knowledge. And that this will enable them to successfully keep their bonsai alive and healthy, through very simple practises, and continue to enjoy, what for many that practise the Art, is a life-long passion.
Discounts are available to Bonsai Nurseries, Clubs and Individuals wishing to purchase 3 or more copies. Please contact Harry@bonsai4me.co.uk
Copyright © 2017 Bonsai4me and B4MePublishing. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without permission prohibited.